Welcome to the Bluebell Community Development Project (C.D.P.).
Our mission is to act as a catalyst for social change, based on the identified needs of the Bluebell Community, with an anti-poverty and social-inclusion focus.
Bluebell C.D.P. is a non-profit organisation. We are currently in the process of applying for charitable status.
To create an environment for positive change that addresses inequality. To engage with people on their level. Our work is totally inclusive. We operate from a non-discriminatory ethos.
Various Initiatives of the C.D.P.
- Daily Outreach
- Lotto (available 9am — 10am at the shops)
- Social Club (3 evenings a week)
- Tai Chi
- Music Group
- Introduction to DJ skills
- Women’s Coffee morning (Tuesday 10:30am — 12pm)
- Chair Aerobics (Thursday 10am — 11:30am)
- Community Breakfast (Friday 9:30am — 11am)
- Fishing (Thursday 12:30pm)
- Holistic Healing & Deep Tissue Massage (by appointment only)
- Daily Care & Repair Services
- Weekend Meal support
- Young Women’s Group (Wednesday 10am — 12pm)
- Men’s Group (Friday 11am — 12:30pm)
- Failte Isteach (Monday 10am — 12pm)
Work supported by the C.D.P.
- Bluebell Community Council
- Bluebell Community Church
- D8 & Bluebell Parents’ Association for Autism Inclusion
- Canals Community Drug Free Integrated Group
- We Can Quit Programme
- Drug Tasks Force
- Policing Forum
- La Touche Court / Bernard Curtis Court Residents’ Association
- Jamestown Court Group
Open Door Policy
We offer advice, support, direction, and signposting. Also you can drop-in for a tea/coffee and a chat.
Bluebell C.D.P. is located in the community centre and also in No. 1 Bernard Curtis House.